To take advantage of this, call us before 11 am and we can see you the same day. Or if you know we are open, just walk in.
Remember, we only provide urgent care during our normal working hours. Just as you would in an emergency department or 24/7 urgent care facility, you may have to wait, depending on the severity of your illness.
Our Facebook page shows our hours and days of service.
If you have established care with us, we can provide urgent care after hours depending on my availability.
We provide urgent care during our normal office hours. If we are open, just walk in. To be certain of care, call us by 11 a.m. weekdays.
We can help with minor injuries and illness such as:
- Minor cuts and burns
- Minor eye injuries
- Acute illness
- Back pain
- Joint problems
- Minor broken bones
- Other non-life-threatening problems
For the very serious or life threatening problems listed below, call 911 or get to the Jefferson Healthcare Emergency Department.
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won’t stop
- Sudden blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or balance
- Numbness in the face, arm, or leg
- Sudden, severe headache
- High fevers
- Any other condition you believe is life threatening