- Laboratory tests performed at a major reference lab in Seattle, providing accurate results at lowest cost.
- We honor laboratory request forms from all physicians including yours.
- Payment for blood draw/specimen handling must be made at time of service.
- Most results available the next working day.
- We do not deal with Medicare, DSHS, or managed care companies.
- The laboratory can bill most other insurance companies directly.
Self-Ordered Laboratory Tests
We offer laboratory testing without a physician order or visit. We recommend calling to set up an appointment for your lab draw, unless you are already familiar with our hours. At that time, we can also remind you of fasting requirements for certain types of tests.
- We do many standard tests such as throat culture, cholesterol profile, HIV, chemistry panel, urine culture, blood type, urine drug screen.
- We offer many specialized tests such as digestive analysis, cardiac risk, vitamin and nutrient levels, celiac disease, and many more. We offer over 400 different tests.
- While we offer hormone levels, many times a visit with Dr Rienstra will allow you to solve your health problem at less cost than you would pay by ordering tests on your own.
- You must sign a release form.
- Your insurance company will not pay for tests that are not ordered by your physician!
- We are pleased to obtain, prepare, and forward specimens to a laboratory of your choice at our usual rates for physician's oversight and the extra handling required.
Contact us for further information, or to schedule your laboratory tests.