Hello and many thanks for the recommendation of Bos Welya Plus on your newsletter. When it made an impact on my hand/finger joint pain, it was suddenly and significantly effective.
Not only has it alleviated morning soreness in the joints, but it also has a significant impact on pain reduction following exertion or physical labor - where in the past I could count on pain after yard work, now it's either non existent or so greatly reduced that I don't even notice it. In fact, not noticing pain is the biggest impact of taking this med.
John W. Bickley, Port Townsend
We offer a tailored combination of traditional medicine and natural healing techniques, straight-forward solutions, and the time it takes to get it right - all to get you feeling better.
My patients are a fair sample of the community. They appreciate that conventional medicine can produce miracles with some regularity. However, they recognize that physicians usually aren't aware of the full range of treatments available, especially when those treatments aren't pushed by the pharmaceutical industry. And they realize that alternative medicine hasn't all the answers either. They want:
- Respect for their own observations of their symptoms, respect for their own ideas of what might be causing them, and intelligent consideration of their medical problems.
- A solution to their health problem; and they don't care what the academicians say about it. Whether the word 'conventional' or 'natural' applies is not the issue.
- To be self-sufficient. A home remedy that is as effective as a prescription frees them from the trials and costs of office visits and refills.
- Honest answers from physicians.
- To be appreciated as individuals and treated as such.
- To make up their own mind what should be done for them. They consider monetary cost, time cost, inconvenience cost, perceived benefit, severity of the problem, their understanding of the problem and the solution, and the intangible personal and interpersonal factors that facilitate a good outcome. They realize that they have a better understanding of what is best for them than does any physician or bureaucrat.
Dr. Rienstra commits to assist you in all of these points while participating in your healthcare with you, to determine which solutions are right for you.